Holistic Nutritional Counseling Workshops
Odette received her certification for Holistic Nutritional Counselling at Integrative Nutrition through Sunny State University. Odette leads workshops and tele-classes on nutrition and offers individual, family and group health and nutrition counselling.
She specializes in helping women who struggle with emotional eating and can’t beat their cravings. She will help you tweak your diet so it’s what your body needs to get the results you want and helping you in the kitchen with modifying your favourite recipes. Her passion is speaking to pre teen girls to give them an understanding of the link between self image/stress/emotions and food.
As a Health Counsellor, I am your personal advocate for living a healthy and passionate life. I work with my clients to help them create happy, healthy lives in a way that is flexible, fun and free of denial and discipline. By working together, we can discover the food and lifestyle choices that best support you and your family.
Making gradual, lifelong changes enables you to reach your current and future nutritional goals and leave behind hindering emotions which sabotage your success.
1. Are you are eating healthy and still not getting the results you are looking for?
2. Do you live the diet bandwagon and would like to live guilt free? • Combine these programs with our Health Canada approved fat and cellulite reduction sessions (lipomassage) for ultimate results!
During the course of the programs you will:
6 month $889
!• Set and accomplish weight, health & life goals. !
3. Explore new, healthy foods.
4. Fantastic tasting healthy snacks
5. Learn new recipes that satisfy your nutritional and comfort needs.
6. Discover what YOUR body needs for optimal health.!
7. Understand and reduce cravings.
8. Increase energy.!
9. Feel better in your body. !
10. Improve personal relationships.
11. Feel satisfied with who you are.
12. Understand your body type. I coach my clients to reach their goals in a way that is flexible, fun and free of denial and discipline! • reachyouroptimalweight • overcome a food or lifestyle related health challenges • achieve lifelong energy and vitality • get off the diet roller-coaster • get set up for lifelong health!
Welcome to Your Customised Program
Your customized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we’ll explore concerns specific to your needs and implement tools that you can use for a lifetime of guilt free, satisfying,
nutritional balance and overall well being.
Group 6 week $189
Personalized steps to better your nutrition and lifestyle. Explore what’s getting in your way and learn helpful tools to get to where you want to be.
Group 3 month $455/person
Six months gives us the opportunity to really dig deep and make dietary changes for life. Together we will tackle obstacles and habits that subconsciously hold you back while tweaking your diet to ensure long term success and satisfaction.
Haven’t really been able to make those dietary changes stick? This package is for you! We’ll focus mostly on food and nutrition to make sure you have a solid foundation to reach your goals. Personalized nutrition basics, meal planning, and mindful eating are included along with tackling reasons that are
holding you back. No more
Group 6 months $600/person
Reach your optimal weight, overcome a food or lifestyle related health challenge, achieve lifelong energy and vitality, get off of the diet rollarcoaster, get set up for lifelong health
Six months gives us the opportunity to really dig deep and make dietary changes for life. Together we will tackle obstacles and habits that subconsciously hold you back while tweaking your diet to ensure long term success and satisfaction
In the quest for a healthier diet, lifestyle and
outlook on life, Odette has made all the difference. Odette has helped me
understand how I see food and given me ways to deal with cravings and emotional eating. With her support and training
she will help you learn to feed your mind, body and soul. I am well on my way
to a healthier, happier “ME”! Anna B.