Endermologie Skin Rejuvenation, Cellulite & Fat Reduction
What is Endermologie?
- Endermologie is a MEDICALLY accepted, non invasive, natural, mechanical stimulation treatment for face and body.
- It is the world leader for cosmetic & therapeutic applications such as skin rejuvenation, cellulite and fat reduction, injury recovery and all over general health.
- Recognized as the #1 most effective lymphatic drainage and fascia recovery treatments worldwide. Recommended by NFA for fibromyalgia.
- no heat, no burning, no discomfort
- increases your hyaluronic acid by 84%
- increase collagen & elastin 34%
- increase tissue mass up to 240% where needed
- only face lifting technology to treat to the eyelash under the eye for wrinkles
- reduce double chin
- has been used in Europe for over 20 years
- reduce more fat volume
- increase blood flow 600% for 6 hours
- increase toxin drainage 300% for 6 hours
- scientific, proven studies for effective treatment of cellulite, fat destock, water retention, collagen, elastin production
- our treatments are proven to penetrate fat deeper than other methods
- very 1st medical technique cleared by the FDA for fat reduction
- scientific studies can be viewed at: www.cosire-lpg.com
100% natural Lip Augmentation!
- Mechanical stimulation that works on a cellular level. This treatment is 100% natural with no injections, downtime or danger.
- Increases your collagen and elastin production by 34% and your hyaluronic acid production by 84%. Hyaluronic acid causes plumping, as it holds 15000x it’s weight in water. Collagen holds 8x it’s weight in water.
The scar corresponds, in fact, to a state of fibrosis of the cutaneous connective tissue that is more or less extended, sometimes excessively. Because of the scar’s location and etiology, it many involve more than the skin – perhaps a muscle (the abdominals, for example), the organs (the uterus, for example), the tendons, the joint capsules (of the knee, for example), or the ligaments (following a recurring sprain). Its extent and its form are the result of the cause, whether traumatic or surgical, accidental or planned, and the quality of the skin, which may heal with or without difficulty.
Once the scar is considered stable (that is, it no longer presents inflammatory phenomena), certain complications resulting from tissue fibrosis many appear, however.
These complications are both aesthetic and functional: Hypersensitivity to compression of the small nerves, rendering the skin painful to the touch and to rubbing around the scar; Hyposensitivity from injury to the small nerves when they don’t grow again, leaving a skin that is not very sensitive or totally insensitive; Loss of cutaneous extensibility, a binding scar or adhesion on the deeper levels, in the organs, bones, or muscle, forming a deep scar that impedes movement and may even affect posture.
In order to limit such complications, a scar must always be mobilized, made supple, and drained. But depending on the location and quality of the tissues, certain scars may be difficult to mobilize manually, even painful when squeezed. Sometimes an old scar presents adhesions and has generated an accumulation of fat, making any attempt at manual treatment both delicate and difficult.
In contrast to the action of the hand, Endermotherapy allows, on the one hand, intervention as soon as epidermization is complete while guaranteeing a painless mobilization of the scar tissue on any area of the body without squeezing or uncontrolled traction, which the hand can never do. On the other hand, the Cellu M6 is able to act on very old scars presenting deep, extended adhesions. By its anti-fibrosis action, Endermotherapy permits treatment of all the complications caused by the scarring and it gradually restores mobility and functionality. Whether on the body or the face, the combination of the gentle grasping of tissue and the different rotations of the rollers ensures the scar tissue and the tissues surrounding it a unique, pain-free, non-traumatizing exercise that encourages a real scientifically demonstrated restructuring.
A scar is cheloid when it presents inflammation and major congestion with significant relief, forming a roll of skin, after more than 18 months.
Dark skin often presents this type of scar, due to an anarchical proliferation of scar collagen imprisoning the microcirculation.
The choice of Endermotherapy in the particular case of hypertrophic and cheloid scars is not contraindicated; by following a precise protocol that respects the scar as long as the inflammatory state persists, the heads armed with motorized rollers, fixed or active, have a primary role to play in activating the scar tissue even at a distance and ensure that surrounding tissues the maintenance of their trophic quality.
Present in the connective partitions of cellulite as well as in burned and scarred skin, in tissues organized by lymphoedema occurring after breast cancer surgery and in stiff joint capsules, fibrosis represents a long-term problem that is considered invincible.
Nevertheless, the connective tissue in which fibrosis is located is a plastic tissue that is capable of structural changes as long as the appropriate, measured stimulation is applied to it.
The Cellu M6 encourages the regression of fibrosis by the mobilization that it provides the connective tissues. In the after-effects of trauma, in rheumatology, in lymphology, in the after-effects of surgery, the clinical results are quickly manifested: an increase in the range of movement of the joints, sedation of any pain, improvement in the circulation of blood and lymph.
Radiation induced cutaneous fibrosis, a frequent complication of breast cancer, is also a source of functional problems more or less significant. Erythema, pain, hardening and itching are all part of the customary clinical picture.
In this context, Endermotherapy has shown convincing results on fibrosis by its process of gentle, progressive tissue mechanization.
A preliminary randomized study (12) conducted with a control group of 20 women presenting mammary radiation fibrosis provided the proof of a significant improvement in the quality of the skin with an associated increase in suppleness and a reduction in erythema. Discomfort and function difficulties were also reduced.
Furthermore, multiple practitioners testify each day to the very satisfactory results that they are obtaining on a large number of other types of fibroses, lymphoedemas, cellulite, scarring, tendonitis, the after-effects of burns, and joint stiffness.